If you are currently struggling to decide whether an inground pool is worth the extra cost compared to that of an above ground installation, you are sure to find this article of interest. In it, we are going to look at 5 things inground pools do much better than their above ground counterparts. Once you have finished reading, we will be more than happy to answer any questions you may have about new pools if you would like to call us during business hours. Alternatively, you can get in touch via email and we will call you at a convenient time.
Why Inground Pools Are the Best Choice
Although they are more expensive to install than above ground pools, there are a number of advantages they have to offer that makes them the best choice in our opinion, and that of most industry professionals.
- Aesthetics – There is no arguing with the fact that a well-built inground pool, surrounded by a sympathetically landscaped yard, is far more attractive than the average above ground alternative. If aesthetics are important to you, you should definitely focus on the range of inground pools that are currently available.
- Property Value – The value of your home is likely to increase by a significant amount in the event that you install an inground swimming pool. On the other hand, an above ground model will make little or no difference to how much your Toronto property is worth as far as potential buyers are concerned. While neither option will enable you to recoup the whole of your investment in the event that you decide to sell up and move, an inground installation will allow you to recoup a much higher percentage of the money you spend.
- Ease of Maintenance – Inground pools, especially those that are made from fibreglass, are much easier to maintain than their above ground equivalents. If you decide to purchase an above ground pool, you can almost certainly look forward to spending more money on keeping it in good working order than would be the case were you to have an inground one installed in your back yard.
- More Choice – You will find that as far as shape, size, and depth are concerned, inground swimming pools offer far more choice to Toronto homeowners than above ground pools. If you would like to use a diving board with your new pool, you will have to go for an inground installation as an above ground one will just not be deep enough. Similarly, if you would like a large, Olympic-sized pool in which you can do endless laps every morning, inground is the only way to go.
- Longevity – A quality inground, fibreglass pool will last much longer than an above ground model, making it a much better choice for homeowners who want a pool they can enjoy for many years to come. The cost of keeping an above ground pool in good working order, as mentioned earlier, is much higher than the cost of maintaining an inground swimming pool. If you want to stand any chance of getting as much use out of an above ground installation, you will need to replace the liner every few years and ensure that all moving parts are serviced on a regular basis.
Call us today to request more information on inground pools or a detailed quotation for a new installation. At Seabreeze Pools, we always put our customers first so if you should hire us to build your new pool, you can look forward to enjoying a level of service unparalleled in the industry.