With recent advances in technology, fiberglass pools are fast becoming one of the best options when investing in a new pool. They have significant advantages over concrete and vinyl pools in virtually every aspect including installation, comfort, and cost. Seabreeze Pools offers a wide variety of options when it comes to modern pools made of sturdy fiberglass, including infinity pools.
The Many Advantages of Fiberglass Pools
In the past, fiberglass pools had a bad reputation for their appearance and performance but modern technology has turned them into what many believe is the most attractive option for a new pool. From the moment you decide to invest in one, through installation, and the many years of enjoyment you will get, the fiberglass option will enhance your entire experience.
- Installation – Unlike concrete or vinyl pools, fiberglass pools are made offsite in a controlled environment free from any impurities that might affect your pool. They arrive at your home already made so installation is extremely fast relative to other pool types, taking just a matter of days as opposed to weeks or months.
- Choice – While 15 or 20 years ago you would be restricted in terms of the available shapes of fiberglass pools, these days almost any shape can be accommodated and your selection is on par with that of free form pools. There are also many add-ons and procedures that the in-house pool design experts at Seabreeze Pools can provide, which will enhance the look of your pool and bring it in line with your own unique vision.
- Durability – Fiberglass is arguably the most durable material for pool construction. It is virtually impervious to normal wear and tear and is also nonporous, so algae and other contaminants cannot permeate or attach themselves to it. This significantly reduces the amount of maintenance and cleaning required to keep your pool in perfect condition.
- Cost – The durability of fiberglass not only saves you time (and headache) due to its reduced maintenance requirements, but also a great deal of money. Some argue that other pool types cost less upfront, but fiberglass’s vastly reduced cleaning and maintenance costs, in addition to its longevity, will save you a bundle in the long run. Other pool types typically require one or more major renovations or upkeep projects which can cost you many thousands of dollars. Not so with fiberglass pools.
- Comfort – Fiberglass is smooth to the touch while still maintaining its structural integrity. You won’t get any scrapes or cuts, just a soft, comfortable surface that’s perfect for people of all ages.
When it comes to modern pools, fiberglass is the best option, offering easy installation, effortless ownership and great value for money. Our pool design experts have years of experience installing all sorts of pools, from infinity pools to free form pools, out of many different materials in the Toronto area, so give us a call today. You can trust us to help you select and install the fiberglass pool you’ve been dreaming of.